When your Windows server goes down, avoid expensive downtime and get back up and running in minutes.
Recovering a server can take significant time and expertise, leaving your business vulnerable. Protect your entire Windows server environment with Acronis Backup, your one-stop solution for comprehensive backups and fast, flexible recovery.
- Patented, block-level disk imaging captures your entire Windows server in one easy step
- Bare-metal recovery ensures that you are back up and running in minutes, not hours
- Recover individual files, application data, or a complete system with a few simple clicks
- Save on time and storage with incremental backups, compression, and deduplication
Not an IT expert? Acronis Backup for Windows Server was designed to make backup and recovery exceptionally easy:
- Installation and configuration procedures require almost zero learning curve
- Smart backups remove the guesswork by capturing everything required for complete recovery
- Restore a server to new, different hardware without worrying about incompatibilities
- Migrate physical systems to virtual servers without the usual complexities
IMPORTANT: Acronis Backup 12 is coming soon, but don’t wait to get it! Buy Acronis Backup/Backup Advanced now and be the first to get V12 when it is released. You will get all of the exciting new features at no additional cost!
Now included in all Acronis backup products, this unique data recovery technology gives you the convenient ability to instantly restore backups to any machine, regardless of platform. Now you can restore files, configurations, applications, or an entire system to the same hardware, to different hardware, or to a virtual server—all with a few simple clicks!
Full Image Backups
Block-level, image-based backups capture all application and operating system data in one efficient step. Unlike other Windows Server backup solutions, Acronis automatically skips unused data blocks to provide faster results with less storage requirements.
Acronis Backup supports incremental backups that identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time, network consumption, and storage requirements.
Multiple Backup Targets
Store backup copies in up to 5 different locations for flexible, reliable recovery options. Includes support for local disks, networked storage, and offsite cloud storage.
Acronis Backup enables granular recovery, allowing you to browse and restore files, folders, volumes, or a complete server—all from the same image backup.
Acronis Backup to Cloud
Acronis Backup provides direct access to secure, offsite cloud backup to the Acronis cloud. Simply add a subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and double your data protection..